Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
1. I used to love Stephen King above all else, but I've never been able to finish IT. I also couldn't bring myself to wade through the Da Vinci Code (and I tried several times) or more than the first Harry Potter book. I'm ashamed to say I never found a Hemingway book I could read either, but I haven't tried since college and I intend to tackle it again.
2. I think that the song that gets stuck in my head the most is Queen's Bicycle Race.
3. I'm really good at finding four leaf clovers.
4. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating: I'm looking for Billy Huffstetler. He's bound to Google his name one day. :)
5. I don't like peaches or pears.
6. I plan on being a surrogate mother, hopefully sometime in the next few years.
7. I have a name picked out for when I have a son, but I won't tell anyone.
8. There is one person on my f-list who I'm pretty sure knows all of my darkest secrets but one. It's not the person who thinks it's them.
9. I'm really, really good at keeping secrets. I pride myself on my trustworthiness and discretion. However, there's not one of my very own secrets that someone else doesn't know. I can't keep my own, even if I have to send it in to anonymous boards or things like that. I really, really want to send something(s?) in to postsecret, but I'm irrationally afraid that everyone would recognize me.