So these are actually from yesterday. I am so grateful for:
* Waking up to baby kisses
* Enjoying sunny mornings in bed with the window open, listening to the birdsong with children who appreciate the magic of it
* The ability to put into written form what I seem unable to say aloud, and a wonderful group of people who will listen and share loving energy with me
* Flylady and my timer! I am so grateful to her *and myself* for getting back into a healthy daily routine.
* My bedroom! It’s now mostly clean and has a much better energy.
* To 4-T class, for helping me remember the importance of the surrender process. As soon as I validated and released my problem, I had The Best Day Ever (mostly).
* To me baby-stepping my way to better health, and finally stepping on the scale to learn that I have finally broken my last weight plateau! The official weight loss since having baby #2 is now (*gasp!* Yes, I’m saying it outloud because I WILL keep going):
199* --> 145 pounds
* Edit: What was I thinking? I never reached 200 - I refused to! I gave birth to Ivy at a stubborn 199.
* To Josh, for finding my missing pre-baby clothes
* To me, for sticking with moving a little bit more each day, and for fitting back into almost all of them (and *all* of the pants! Some of the shirts are still too tight)
* For working out better than I have all week, even though I was awfully sore.
* To that sore feeling, because I realize my muscles like being used.
* To tadeudz & lessthan90sheep for their empowering messages they sent me, and to lanternlady and intrepidrayne for encouraging me to do this.
* To Josh, for finding the missing valentines candies and putting a little ‘Marry Me’ heart on my desk to make me smile.