Four Jobs I Have Had:
1. One-on-one worker for developmentally disabled adults
2. Group home worker for Deaf developmentally disabled adults
3. Doula (presently!)
4. Stay-at-home-mom (also presently, and probably the most fulfilling)
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
This is hard, because I never remember movies. So I guess I could watch any movie over and over. I'll try to pick 4 I remember enjoying...
1. Pay it Forward
2. Army of Darkness - Give me some sugar, baby!
3. Pirates of the Carribean - yeah, YUM on Johnny
4. Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Lyndon, IL
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Asheville, NC (presently!)
4. Charlotte, NC
Four Places I Have Vacationed: (I don't go on vacation often)
1. Lyndon, IL
2. Disney World
3. Colonial Williamsburg
4. The bedroom ?
Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. That 70s Show
2. The Simpsons
3. Malcom in the Middle
4. Prison Break
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. This Path Can I plug my own site? I read my friends page...
2. My MySpace I'm just now getting into MySpace, but I like LJ better.
3. Yahoo I belong to so many email groups, I'm barely able to keep up. My favorite is The Night Court, based on Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel trilogy
4. Grateful Dead Music I stumbled upon the mother-load
Four Favorite Foods:
1. Noodle Stuff
2. Steak - preferably ribeye, medium rare
Four Places I Would Rather Be:
2. The Amazon Rainforest
3. Lyndon, IL
4. The Farm
Four People I am Tagging: