1. I couldn't care less when the clock hits 11:11. No wishes for me; I'll take the stars!
2. Stars and space stuff stays on my desktop, screensaver, & slideshow when I'm working on the WonderSaga. (So that's like two continuous years now. It's grown on me considerably.)
3. I really want to take an astronomy class. And a guitar class.
4. I keep my taskbar at the top of my screen.
5. I've lived in several states, but we've stayed in North Carolina since I was seven. Moving to Missouri is going to be crazy exciting and scary. I'm not even entirely sure how to do it, and we still don't know what's going to happen with our trailer here. That's often our MO (har har), so I'm just hoping it falls into place the right way. Of course, last time we were this unprepared was our wedding, and most of you saw how that went.
6. Josh is super excited about becoming a farmer. I really hope we can swing self-sufficiency, because I'd hate to see him have to fight for jobs in the middle of nowhere, MO. I think he'd make a great farmer though. I'm really glad I ended up with a man who shares my crazy dream.
7. Eden is excited too, but Ivy is very nervous and scared about moving. She's really grown up a lot this past year, and I'm glad she can share her feelings so clearly nowadays. I'm trying to help her through it, as I did this a lot growing up. I understand. I think they're most upset about leaving lahermite and her kids. I am too.
8. Supposedly, we'll be getting a new dog with our new house. It's a white shepherd (the owner said German Shepherd. I'm not sure, but then I've never seen a white one either). Its name is Jasper. That's the name of Josh's old dog, from Achaiah's litter, who was poisoned a few years back. At the time, we thought it was parvo, but then several dogs in mom's neighborhood had been poisoned, and we'd stayed with her at the time.
9. I've been feeling my mom a lot lately. I don't know if it's because of Grandma's passing, or the thinness of the veil around Halloween. I didn't do a real ceremony, but I opened up myself for a journey as I laid in bed on Halloween. I got to visit mom. It seems like she's been staying around a bit more since then.
10. Last night, my NaNo wordcount was 18776. I'm doing better this year than I have any of the others. This is my third attempt at the WonderSaga, though the first one was half-hearted, and I'd actually done about 2,000 words on an unrelated story the year before that. I guess that would have been 05, and I'd just learned about NaNo in October. Last year, I went all month long for the first time, even though I didn't hit 50k. I think I might actually win this year, if I stay on track.
11. I think the reason I'm not on track right now is because I slept in, and now I'm not dressed to the shoes. I'm still trying to be a decent flybaby (it's my only hope for moving and doing NaNo at the same time). Now that Josh isn't working, he's actually giving silent prods when I forget, by getting his shoes on and making the bed. He encourages me to work on NaNo as long as I want, but we get into a good routine together. I love him! Things are going to work out fine. Time to get my shoes on and help make it happen.