The forgotten list had a start date of January 1, 2013 and end date of September 29, 2015. Here are the ones I've
7. Offer to braid Josh's hair at least 3 times - Twice. His fault for not taking me up on it.
8. Do a homemade Christmas - We did a semi-homemade Christmas last year. That's a step in the right direction.
9. Finish Chloe's and Maya's presents – I've worked on Chloe's picture and just re-found it, though I'll have to draw it over since it got something on it. I found Maya's blanket and one ball of matching yarn, but the girls have lost my crochet hooks.
10. Put together a planting schedule/calendar
14. Get the Grateful Stead blog going - I actually have recommitted to this and tried to get started after NaNo was over. Unfortunately, my website was down for several months. A friend hosts it for me, so I really need to work on finding & moving to my own host. It's up now, but I need to do some clean up, figure out how to get spam help that I don't have to pay for, and start posting again.
19. Make a real budget - I've sat down and made the budget. We're having a hard time with the 'keeping' part of it, though.
Not bad! And a lot of them are very similar to goals on my current list, so I've made those red to show the overlap.
Now for the current 8 Month/New-ish Year Update:
Start Date: Monday, June 9, 2014
End Date: Monday, March 6, 2017
( Read more...Collapse )