1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Grateful Stead in Missouri, USA.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
It's hard to pick just one! I'm working through my 50 Book Challenge, so I'm reading all new books instead of known favorites. Either Santa Olivia, by Jacqueline Carey (book from an author you love that you haven't read yet) or The Martian Chronicles, by Ray Bradbury (book you own but haven't read yet), which I've somehow never read despite being a huge sci-fi fan.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chips and salsa (+ tequila shots), my ultimate weakness.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Here's my little nutshell: Unschooling, attachment parenting, homesteading mom of three girls. I'm also a birth doula, Reiki Master, speculative fiction (and sometimes poetry & bdsm erotica) writer, budding survivalist, and 2015 NaNoWriMo Municipal Liaison. I'm also Ahavah on twitter, goodreads, and NaNo, if anyone wants to be buddies.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I participated a few years ago, but my kids were too young to give me a whole lot of uninterrupted reading time. This time they're hopefully old enough to amuse each other without going feral. I'd planned to have a fridge full of leftovers, but since those have apparently all been eaten up, that plan's a bust. Luckily my oldest two are big enough to cook now. Delegation is key!