As usual, I will be posting any reviews both here and at Goodreads. Assuming I finish any full books this time. I'm a speculative fiction lover, and I'm always looking for like-reading friends on GR!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Grateful Stead, Missouri, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Neal Patrick Harris's Choose Your Own Autobiography. This was on my list last time, and I never got to it.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chips & salsa, if I can get off my bum and make any salsa today. I didn't quite prep as much as planned yesterday. If not: booze!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a homesteading, home/unschooling, attachment parenting momma of three girls, Reiki Master, speculative fiction writer, birth doula, NaNoWriMo ML, deadhead, and budding survivalist.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I will spend way less time on the comp talking to you fine folk, no offense. I did more blog posts & challenges than reading last time, and this time I have a reading challenge to catch up and my pride to salvage.