As usual, I will be posting any reviews both here and on my Goodreads account. I'm a speculative fiction lover, and I'm always looking for like-reading friends on GR!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Grateful Stead, SE Missouri, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I'm currently low on snacks, so I probably have to say a margarita.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My story gets told in various ways: a romance, a dirty joke, a war, a vacancy.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This year, I will be utilizing my crockpot. Or maybe delegate dinner responsibilities to the kids.