1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
SE Missouri, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I actually don't have a TBR list this time. I'm just going to try to finish the books I'm working on and then see what I feel like reading afterward.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Leftover birthday cheesecake!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love reading speculative fiction, books about homesteading, shamanism, Rumi's poetry, and self-help books. I could always use more friends on Goodreads if anyone is interested. I love friends who post reviews!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This time I'm not worrying about a 'to read' list and will just be reading whatever catches my fancy. I'm not going to try to zoom through, either, but really just enjoy the process of reading ALL DAY.