7 things I plan to do before I die:
* Get published (for pay)
* Own my own self-sufficient farm
* Learn to play guitar
* Meet Keller Williams
* Be a surrogate mom (must talk Josh into that one)
* Adopt a child
* Finish school
7 things I can do:
* American Sign Language
* Birth babies like no other!
* Provide kick-ass birth support
* Hold Sacred Space (Yup, I am Chaplain Emeritus)
* Tell you the Meaning of Life (That's right, I know it!)
* Blow on a boo-boo to make it stop hurting
* Say the alphabet backwards---in under 2 seconds
7 things I cannot do:
* Say the G.D. word
* Play the guitar :(
* Keep my mouth shut when I should (I'm getting better...)
* Stick my hand into dirty sink water
* Make homemade biscuits properly (I have the best man in the world...)
* Clean a toilet (I have the best man in the world...)
* Labor supine with purple pushing ;)
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
* Nice smile
* Nice chest
* The ability to admit and fully revel in the love of/for God
7 things that I say most often:
* "I love you!"
* "Stop that right now!"
* "No, ma'am!"
* "Let go of your sister's head."
* "Don't make me count to three." (Hmm...can you tell I'm a mom?)
* "Come on, little car, you can do it!"
* "When we're rich, let's..."
7 celebrity crushes :
* Keller Williams *sigh*
* Angelina Jolie: That's right. I'd so go for it. Even better if Brad jumped in. *blush*
* Johnny Depp: who doesn't?
* Jack Black: I'd go out with him, but maybe not quite go for it.
* Colin Mochrie: Another platonic crush, although he (and Whose Line) were a lot better before Drew Carey took over and crashed it into the sewage
* Orson Scott Card: I'm more attracted to his awesome talent. He can keep his lovely wife.
* Elijah Wood: Not really, but I used to be for YEARS. We were going to get married. I hope there's no truth to those gay rumors.
7 People I wish to do this:
* lessthan90sheep: See, I told you.
* lolacat: I noticed you Friend-ed me, but I don't know who you are...Let us learn!
* kristyo: I noticed you Friend-ed me, but I don't know who you are...Let us learn! (Happiness really is feta cheese!)
* Milliner's Dream: cause I think you check in every now and then, and I don't know many more people. :D And I don't think you did one yet.
* Tina: Get a blog!
* Anyone else following this blog and not fessing up to it! Post here and let me know.