Rules of the game: Post 10 Weird and Random facts about yourself, then at the end of the list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.
1. I started walking at 7 months old.
2. I cannot put my hand in a sinkful of dirty dishwater.
3. I'm afraid of spiders, but I'll catch them and throw them outside instead of killing them. Unless they're coming after me.
4. My children both have two middle names (the second one being my last name)
5. I can recite the alphabet backwards in under 2 seconds. Yes, I can.
6. I can blow spit bubbles off my tongue -- Actual little bubbles that float away.
7. I am an RPG nerd. I make up characters to play in universes set in my favorite books. I belong to RPGs based on Jean M. Auel's Earth's Children series, Orson Scott Card's Alvin Maker series, and Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel's Legacy series
8. When I am upset, or when I have writer's block, I fold my baby blanket into a triangle and tie it around my head. It helps every time.
9. I don't walk barefoot on the floor. Must have slippers or socks.
10. I am learning and having fun.