Since I have three million new friends, I've decided to go back and recycle some of the old memes. Oldies but goodies. Same meme, different answers. I may occassionally do this, just to see how my answers have changed with time.
Since I'm subjecting you to more, feel free to indulge in this old meme and get it off your chest. It got few answers the first time, so I thought I'd pull that one out first.
I liked this one a lot. I first did it here with the Grateful Dead. I shall do it again now with Keller.
Using only song titles from one musical artist, cleverly answer these questions...
Pick an Artist:
1.) are you a male or female?
2.) describe yourself:
Hepped Up On Goofballs
3.) how do you feel about yourself?
Not Of This Earth
4.) describe your ex boyfriend / girlfriend:
5.) describe your current boyfriend / girlfriend:
Irie to the High
6.) describe your current location:
7.) describe where you want to be:
I Wanna Jump Yer Bones
8.) your best friend:
9.) your favorite color is:
10.) you know:
You Are What You Eat
11.) what's the weather like?
12.) if your life was a television show, what would it be called?
Running on Fumes
13.) what is life to you?
14.) what is the best advice you have to give?
Celebrate Your Youth
15.) if you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I first did this one HERE, then again here when I got tagged. Since it makes the rounds fairly often, I thought I'd be the instigator this time.
Pick ten random people from your friends-list and write what you wish you could say to them. No telling who they are!
If you think one is about you, don't ask, 'cause I won't tell you. However, if you recognize yourself in one of my answers, then YES; it's about you! -- whether that was my original intention or not. ;)
1. We truly must meet before the year is over.
2. Man, I wish I was as smart as you.
3. I only met you recently, but I feel like we've known each other a long time.
4. I'm not entirely sure you like me, but I like you & will continue following along until you boot me out.
5. I feel guilty, because I thought I commented a lot more to your journal. I'm working to remedy that. I read them all.
6. I'm kicking myself for not having such a cool idea first!
7. We've been friends a while, and yet I still feel like we hardly know each other.
8. I sure miss you and all your dead hookers. Think about you often.
9. I'm honored you like me so much!
10. I have a crush on you.